- 2 cups fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- ½ cup pür•likör blossom, elderflower liqueur
- ¼ cup Gran Classico Bitter
- 1 bottle chilled sparkling wine
In a pitcher, combine grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, and Gran Classico. Divide among 8 glasses and top with sparkling wine.
while away by Meryll Cawn
- 1 oz pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 2 oz dry, fruity white wine
- ¼ oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 drops aromatic bitters (preferably Amargo)
In a rocks glass combine the pür•likör spice, wine, and lemon juice. Add ice and stir. Top with bitters. Makes a great long drink as well, just top with club soda and garnish with a lemon zest.
Outstanding for parties! Make a pitcher or punch bowl full by multiplying the ingredients by the number of servings, except for the lemon juice. For the lemon juice, multiply the ingredients by number of servings and then multiply by .75. Lemon and orange wheels make a beautiful garnish in the pitcher or bowl.
summer punch by Michael Carlisi and Araya Sunshine
- 1.5 parts singani
- 0.5 parts pür•likör williams pear liqueur
- 0.5 parts rye
- 0.25 parts lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dash cardamom bitters
- sprig of thyme
Shake all ingredients with ice and fill in a ice filled collins glass. Add a lemon wheel and a slice of strawberry as garnish.
citrusy sloe and blood orange punch from Cooking Light
- 6 large lemons, divided
- 2 parts cold water
- 0.25 parts crystallized ginger, chopped
- 0.25 parts dried apricots, chopped
- 0.25 parts dried cranberries
- 0.75 parts sugar
- 1 part fresh lemon juice
- 2 parts pür•geist sloe vodka
- 0.75 parts pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 1 - 2 bottle prosecco, chilled (depends on preference)
- rosemary sprigs
1. Carefully remove rind from lemons using a vegetable peeler, making sure to avoid white pith. Thinly slice rind from one lemon, and place in a Bundt pan. Add 2 parts water, ginger, apricots, and cranberries, and freeze for 4.5 hours or until firm.
2. Place rinds from remaining 5 lemons and sugar in a medium bowl. Muddle rinds and sugar together using a muddler or wooden spoon, working sugar into rinds to release their oils. Cover and let sugar mixture stand at room temperature 1.5 hours.
3. Add juice to rind mixture; stir until sugar dissolves. Strain rind mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard rinds. Stir in pür•geist sloe vodka and pür•likör spice; cover and chill at least 3 hours.
4. Unmold ice ring by dipping bottom half of Bundt pan into several inches of warm water for 5 to 10 seconds to loosen; repeat as necessary to release. Invert ice ring into a large bowl or punch bowl. Pour gin mixture over ice ring. Gradually add prosecco. Garnish with rosemary.
after the rain punch by Daniel Godinez
- 1.5 bottles of bourbon
- 10 oz of amaro
- 12 oz of pür•likör williams, pear liqueur
- 8 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 12 oz of chilled earl grey tea
- oleo saccharum
Mix ingredients in a punch bowl. Garnish with thinly sliced pear and lemon wheels and finish with grated nutmeg.
fall harvest punch by Dillon Lockwood, Novela, San Francisco
- 2 bottles of pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 1 bottle rum
- 1 sugar pie pumpkin
- 4 hachiya persimmons (fully ripe)
- 1 oz orange blossom honey
- peels from 10 oranges
- 16 lemons
- 4.25 cups sugar
- 2 liters filtered water
To make the oleo saccharum: Peel 10 oranges, leaving out most of the pith. Muddle orange peels with sugar and let strand for 30 minutes until fully macerated.
In a separate bowl, juice 16 lemons to make about 1 liter. Combine lemon juice with oleo saccharum and dissolve sugar. Peel pumpkin and cut into large pieces. Blend persimmons and pumpkin with rum. Add all remaining ingredients, stir, and strain out solids. Serve punch over rocks, or from a punch bowl with an ice block in it.
This punch is dangerously delicious and alarmingly autumnal!
pink with envy
- 1-2 bottles port wine (to taste)
- 2 cups pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 1 cup bourbon
- a few dashes of grapefruit bitters
- 1 jar Lounge Attire Cocktail Cranberries (with juice)
- 2 lemons
Mix in a punch bowl. Garnish with lemon wheels. Fill punch glasses 1/2 and top with prosecco.
- 2 bottles (each 750ml) bourbon
- 1 bottle (750ml) pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 1 bottle (64oz) grapefruit juice
- juice of 3 lemons
Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, with slices of grapefruit. Serve over ice.
fall carnival punch by Summer-Jane Bell, New Easy, Oakland
- 2 bottles reposado tequila
- 1 bottle 750ml pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 1 bottle tangerine juice or orange juice (64oz)
- juice of 3 limes
- juice of 2 lemons
- orange bitters to taste
- pinch of sea salt
- sweeten with agave nectar to taste
Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl. Serve over ice.
winter punch by Courtney Randall
- 1 bottle bold red wine
- 6 oz pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 6 star anise
- 3 cracked cardamom pods
- 3 pieces of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon of crushed peppercorns
- 6 tsp honey
Simmer - do not bring to a boil - red wine with spices , add and dissolve honey, strain into cups and top each drink with 1 oz pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur.
roman holiday by Andrew Bohrer
- 750ml pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 750ml Earl Grey tea
- 750ml orange juice
- 750ml blood orange juice
- 750ml Cabernet Sauvignon
- 750ml Tuaca
Chill all ingredients over night, mix in a punch bowl with large pieces of ice and garnish with orange wheels and sage leaves.
- 1 cup pür•likör blossom, elderflower liqueur
- 1 - 2 cups thinly sliced strawberries or raspberries, chopped apricots or peaches
- 1 bottle chilled champagne
Combine the fruit and the liqueur in a pitcher. Just before serving, add one bottle of chilled champagne. Serve in champagne flutes.
- ½ cup of bold red wine (zinfandel or syrah)
- 1 oz pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp honey
Simmer – do not bring to a boil – red wine with star anise, add honey, pour in a cup and top with pür•likör spice, blood orange liqueur. Serve as a punch on chilly evenings: use one bottle of red wine and multiply other ingredients by 6.
Please let us know your favorite ways to enjoy pür•spirits. If we are keen on your creation, we will credit you and share it on our site.